Sofa Cleaning Service Sandridge AL4
Leather sofa sets are luxurious and valuable and make a bold statement before all visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using homemade products that could harm the upholstery and end up costing a lot of money. Instead, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Sandridge AL4to maintain your favorite leather living room set. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will remove stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We will totally brighten up the color and the luster of your favorite leather furniture. With the aid of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs are going to be once again attractive to look at as they add style and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows several operations:
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a microfiber cloth.
- We check the finished piece for any omissions or imperfections before calling the job done.
- Before we begin working we will test on a small sample of the skin to be sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to use the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will select the safest and most effective method to clean your sofa.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuumed at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- We inspect your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.